LK CMM Service And Calibration
Maxima Machining Solution is well trained from UK Derby Nikon Metrology for CMM Calibration and authorised agent with Service Dongle for calibration and calibration certificate issued from Nikon after calibration in Pakistan.The calibration performed as per standard procedure.
Accuracy Verification and Acceptance Tests
- 5 different length gauges are measured 3 times in 7 different locations on the CMM, 105 measurements in total.
- The shortest gauge is less than 30mm and longest at least 66% of the longest diagonal of the CMM, up to a maximum of 2m.
- The difference between the measured length and calibrated length, traceable to National Standards, is taken as the error.
- The error of all 105 measurements must not exceed the MPE value quoted by the CMM manufacture.
- A test sphere is measured using 25 touch points while in a single location on the CMM.
- The nominal diameter of the test sphere must be between 10mm and 50mm.
- All 25 touch points are used to calculate a best-fit sphere and the radial distance of each touch point to that sphere centre.
- The difference, between the minimum radial distance and maximum radial distance, must not exceed the MPEP value quoted by the CMM manufacture.
- A test sphere is measured using 4 scans while in a single location on the CMM.
- The nominal diameter of the test sphere must be 25mm and calibrated sphere radius traceable to National Standards.
- All 4 scans are used to calculate a best-fit sphere and the radial distance of each measured point to that sphere centre.
- The maximum absolute difference, between the individual radial distances and calibrated sphere radius, must not exceed the MPETHP value quoted by the CMM manufacture.
- The time taken MPETHP to complete the test must be stated if the test results are to be considered valid.